WHO WE ARE
We are the provider of Actionable Intelligence™ enabling real-time risk mitigation.
We develop security and risk management solutions tailored to integrate seamlessly
across every part of the organisation.
We transform fear into opportunities for our clients, their employees and customers.
We are passionate about optimising our clients’ cyber risk profiles.
We deem ourselves successful when our clients are prepared and resilient in this cyber era.
Leo | Cyber Audits & Pen Tests
GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance)
Organisations are increasingly required to demonstrate their compliance to data protection and security standards. Improved compliance reduces the risks that threaten the confidentiality, availability and integrity of customer information.
Data – not oil – is the most valued asset on earth.
Our risk assessment services provide you with a pointed, practical directive to enable you to:
- Know your current compliance levels
- Improve your compliance and security status
- Take action to attain your desired maturity levels
These services include:
- Cyber security internal audits
- ISO 27001
- POPI (Protection of Personal Information Act)
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- SANS Top 20 / CIS Controls
- White-, grey- and black-box testing
- Physical penetration testing
“The cost of GDPR non-compliance has severe penalties – the greater of 20m or 4% of global annual turnover.”
Cerebus delivers assessment results such a clear, high-level profile with underlying data. We not only point out gaps and threats, we prioritise recommendations based on your business objectives, and together we journey with you to achieve your goals.
Leo – Cyber Forensics
Digital forensics is a form of forensic science that assists organisation with the recovery and investigation of incidents in the digital environment. Data is collected from electronic devices. The digital forensic investigator can recover lost or stolen data, discover the origins of a specific attach, trace it back to its source, and produce a detailed investigative report with recommendation on how to restore the device.
Cyber forensic investigations offer a source of truth.
Features and Benefits
- Collect, process and search for human-generated data
- Define relationships between the information collected
- Detect human activity hidden among all data transmission channels
- Discover hidden connections between employees
- Optimise staff resources exercising control
- Manage in-depth investigations and incidents
- Understand the link between investigations and incidents
- Collect evidence of violations, restore chain of events and conduct investigations
- Implement practical solutions to demonstrating compliance
Leo | Cyber Risk Management
To effectively manage your most critical asset – data – we focus on the four most vulnerable elements of your organisation – people, systems, applications and business processes.
Cerebus offers a unique system to manage these elements to achieve the greatest positive impact – on your organisation’s risk posture – in the shortest period of time.
Time is finite. Our products are designed to optimise time. Real-time alerts identify critical incidences as they occur. Immediate remedial action is taken. Protection is restored for continued security. Our lab is ISO certified. We adhere to ethical conduct ensuring complete confidentiality and sensitivity.
Leo is an integrated solution that analyses and monitors the vulnerabilities of your cyber space activity in real-time providing you with proactive forensics.
Leo provides you with a Single View of your cyber posture.
Leo has the capability to lower the risk profile of your organisation while providing actionable intelligenceTM.
“An inch of time is an inch of gold, but you can’t buy that inch of time with an inch of gold.”
5,2 trillion US$ predicted loss over next five years due to cybercrime
One of the world’s most critical risks is cybersecurity
58 percent of cybercrime targets small businesses, with global costs at $600 billion in 2018
60 of small companies go out of business within six months of a cyberattack
0.8 percent of the global GDP (5 000 billion) is the cost of cybercrime
SA has the third highest number of cybercrime victims worldwide
South Africa is the sixth most-targeted country for cyberattacks (200 on the Exposure Index)
Cybercrime – second most reported fraud and the most disruptive, serious economic crime to impact organisations in the next two years
caliziTM | Workforce Management Solution
CaliziTM integrates mobile device, tracker and web portal to search, track and manage your remote workforce (people and equipment).
Safety is a serious challenge for the private security industry in South Africa. Business owners, directors and managers have a business obligation towards their employees and their clients to endure their safety. Cerebus’ CaliziTM provides visibility of actionable alerts – in many cases critical – a feature unique to the industry. Further to this, incident investigations can be conducted to take immediate connective action and lower exposure to risks. This is the appeal of real-time visibility and actionable intelligence.
Features and Benefits
- View and action alerts as they occur
- Accurate and intuitive time and attendance visibility and reporting
- Geo-bases task allocation via electronic job card
- Supervisor and manager can assign job cards, tasks and checklists to groups or individual employees
- Manage and track equipment in the field allocated to employees
- Individual and group charts
- Adapted to multiple browsers, mobile app and computer portal
- Integration of different modules on CaliziTM allows for the automated management of HR business processes and procedures such as employee access, payslips and leave days.
GT1.0TM | Weapon Management Solution
GT1.0TM is a weapon management solution that provides real-time visibility, tracking, provisioning, monitoring and reporting of weapons. Reports include geo-fence transgression, holstered and unholstered weapon status, shots fired and quantity per location.
Features and Benefits
- Manages weapons
- Maps assets in-store and in-field
- Monitors movement and location of weapons in real-time
- Transforms physical evidence into digital forensic admissible evidence
- Upholds compliance to gun control act
- Enables provisioning of assets to workforce
HOW WE CAN ADD TRUE VALUE TO YOUR ORGANISATION
We never forget that fear is a deeply powerful human emotion. At CEREBUS, we focus on turning fear into assurance – for your organisation and your employees.
We are pioneering a new era of cyber and forensic security solutions, enabling impactful engagement by placing our customers and their employees at the core of our risk solutions approach.
We have become thought leaders in cyber and forensics security by uniting humanity with the most up-to-date technology.
By being precise, fast, and solution-focussed, more energy can be directed to proactive risk intelligence.
We drive innovation through proactive single-view risk profiling.
We believe in fostering the development of human capital through advanced skills training.